All about The Viyug for Publishing – Articles
I’m a Student; Will You Write My College Paper for Me?
Absolutely not. We do not write any material for academic submission whatsoever, and we refuse to engage in any activity that does not uphold the highest standards of integrity. If you are interested in having your paper edited, give us a call or send us an email to discuss the services that may work for you.
If I Provide an Outline for My Article, Can My Ghostwriter “Fill in the Blanks”?
Yes! Our ghostwriters excel at expanding on a central idea or outline, and we can support any content with strong sources, whether that requires a simple internet search or in-depth scholarly research. Just let us know exactly what you want – whether that be a basic idea or detailed instructions – and we’ll research and write your article accordingly.
How Familiar Is Your Team with Current SEO Practices?
We are very familiar. Nowadays, it’s not enough to be a good writer. If you’re posting content on your website, you need to think about how that content will work on your behalf to optimise search engine results for your business. This focus for web writing means that anytime you’re writing an article, a webpage, or a blog, you need to be aware of the ins-and-outs of SEO techniques, whether it’s the importance of not over-optimising your content or the necessity of using focused keywords. Let us write and edit your web content to maximise your impact – no weekend courses or webinars necessary on your part!
How Do You Conduct Research for Articles?
The type of research we conduct depends on the type of article. Many articles simply require extensive internet research, while others necessitate in-depth scholarly research utilising journal databases and peer-reviewed articles. We’re also happy to review any sources that you provide us. Give us a call to discuss what type of research will best suit you.
Can You Format My Article to a Specific Style Guide?
Our staff includes writers and editors who are experts in variety of scholarly style guides, including APA, Chicago Manual of Style, MLA, AP, Bluebook, and more. Does your article require formatting per a particular journal’s requirements? No problem! Just send us the guidelines or a link to the journal, and we’ll ensure that your article complies with each and every requirement.
Yes! So long as you are not submitting the article for the academic credit or in preparation to obtain tenure, it is acceptable to purchase and publish ghostwritten articles. Ghostwriting has always been a common practice, from secretaries writing letters on behalf of their bosses to scribes writing speeches for political leaders. Our ghostwritten content is based on your concepts, 100% original, and cited with scholarly sources (if necessary).
What Do I Need to Consider When Choosing a Ghostwriter?
The internet is littered with online writing and editing services, making it nearly impossible to sift through the scams and find a legitimate and trustworthy service. Here are some questions to ask when you’re vetting companies to ensure that you pick a reliable firm for all your writing and editing needs:
- Is the price right? If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. Developing a high-quality book can take hundreds of hours of work and requires a high level of expertise—don’t be tempted by third-rate writers who market “affordable” prices.
- Who owns the rights to the book? It’s your book, which means you should own the rights to your content. Be wary of ghostwriters asking for partial rights to your material.
- What is the payment arrangement? You should always pay for ghostwriting services in instalments and never 100% upfront. After the initial deposit, you should make subsequent payments only if you’re happy with what the ghostwriter has written up to that point. You should have clearly defined milestones for payments to ensure that you and your writer know what to expect.
- Who’s in charge? Working with a ghostwriter is a collaborative effort, but you should have the final say on all content decisions. If a writer is unwilling to put your needs and requests first, then it will not be your book—it will be theirs.
- Should I choose a freelancer or a firm? Beware of working with freelancers. While some may be reputable or qualified, most are overbooked and will not make good on the promises they make to you. Also, if anything should go wrong (whether it’s an issue between you and the writer, or a health concern), you will be stuck the awkward and frustrating position reclaiming your expenditures and then finding a replacement writer. With a firm like ours, we replace the writer free of charge to ensure the process moves forward efficiently and effectively.
- What’s their reputation? Be sure the writer or firm has worked on books that have been published by major publishing houses. Ideally, the writing service you choose will have a robust staff of high caliber writers, experienced editors, and a wide range of connections to literary agents and publishers.
Whatever service you decide to use, be sure to protect yourself. Make certain that you are working with a reputable and experienced company.